Last updated: 29th May 2019
Oojmed means this website, and all services given out by it.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Fairness and lawfulness
When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose
The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
The Data Subject must be informed of how their data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Oojmed collects several different types of personal data for various purposes
Oojmed collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
All user data stored on our servers are encrypted with AES256 encryption with a secured private key, that no one knows or has access to apart from Oojmed.
We collect these to allow our Data Subjects to use our services.
3. How we use the personal data
Oojmed uses the collected personal data for various purposes
- To provide password resets in an event where the Data Subject forgets their password
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Oojmed legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Oojmed needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Oojmed permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Oojmed legitimate interests
- Oojmed needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Oojmed will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Oojmed will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent